Dear Gamers – Dear Admins,
The basis for a good collaboration within a community is transparent and outspoken communication. That is why we created a codex of rules - a guideline to ensure those values.That is why we created a codex of rules!
The word “codex” may sound a bit intimidating, but the codex should be a guideline for dealing with each other. We are trying to make sure our community feels like a big family! This can only be done by acting politely and responsibly. So let us get going:
Rules for users of the www.g4l.eu page:
The following rules are obligatory to all users!
1) The most important thing is respect!
Treat opponents well and try to be kind to every other user, otherwise the “fun” aspect of gaming will be gone pretty soon.
2) Do not cheat!. Cheaters will be punished/banned instantly.
Admins will do their best to detect them and erase from our community.
3) We would like to advise you not to spread forbidden signs, parolesor advertisements. Some laws of the real life do count here, too.
Rules for administrators of the “www.g4l.eu” page:
The codex for admins is very similar to the codex for gamers, of course, but still, there are some differences. Because of their special stance within the community admins have privileges, but also duties!
1) Admins serve the community and should be helpful, respectful and friendly.
2) They can 't use their privileges to form any kind of an advantage in gaming and competition aspects.
3) Admins are allowed to delegate users to other admins, if they might be more
competent towards the existing problem.
Nevertheless, admins are human beings just like everybody else. Human beings make mistakes and we wish you to be understanding, because their voluntarily help lets “www.g4l.eu” exist.
One famous proverb (golden rule) says: “Threat your neighbour as yourself.”
… and thus ends the tale of the sex-less innkeeper.... wait... what?!